Saturday, January 10, 2009

SNOW DAY

I’m snowed in. Literally stuck in my driveway.
Ok… So I called the city to see if they had any info on when the plows would be by…I was nice and patient…cool as a cucumber. I was then told by a moronic nasal toned woman “Thanks for calling Ma’am, we appreciate your concern but we’ve decided to wait until it stops snowing.”

Until it Mutherfuckin stops snowing, can you believe this? Had she seen the weather report?!

I took a deep breath…”Ok, so..let me just make sure I’ve got this straight. You’re going to wait until it stops freakin snowing to send the plows out? Okay..how about salting the roads?”
She replied, “No salting will be done until the plows go out Ma’am.”
(Ok..first of all I can’t stand being called “Ma’am” I don’t care if you call me “Bitch” but never call me Ma’am. There’s just something so condescending about it…)

Well that’s when the nice cool headed Sandy turned into..well the usual Sandy Vagina.

“So they plan on waiting until there is 6 feet of snow on the ground and people run out of groceries to send the plows out?! Who decides this shit? Someone who drives a monster truck and has food dropped to them by helicopter?!!!!”
Excuse me, but I really need to know who the asshole is that makes the final decision about which streets get plowed around here and when.. so I can force him at gunpoint to lay down and make snow angels on my fucking front lawn until his nuts freeze to his leg.”

She hung up. The Bitch!

(C) 2009 SandyV

2 comments:

  1. LOL, Yea...salt and plow the roads in 24 hours after everything has ground to a stand-still from bad roads and accidents! You tell 'em like it is Sandy V!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I'm actually surprised she answered your questions. Down here, they wont pick the phones and when they do they automatically have a nasty ass attitude - I guess that's their way of telling u not to fucking call back.

    ReplyDelete