Thursday, January 8, 2009

Okay, this one goes out to Twitter’s “Holden Caufield.”

Ooooo look at me! I'm all that. I’m too cool for words! I’m too sexy for my shirt! I listen to Ministry! I can’t decide whether or not I want to be New Wave or Industrial – Hey! Just like the band! I’m a chameleon…I leave you guessing…that’s my job.
Some days I wear shoulder pads and do blow. Other days I wear skull shirts and dye my hair black. Guess what I’ll be wearing tomorrow? I’m not telling. I’m mysterious. You don’t know my pain and the way I exorcise it on the dance floor.
I love you…no…don’t touch me…I’m a monster. Wait! No! Come back…!
I live in a world of dark despair..w-well sometimes..when I’m n-not dancing….that is
You don’t understand me…and you never will. I’ll bet you think this is wine I’m drinking.

OH MY FUCKING GOD! CAN YOU SAY FUCK-TARD?

Ministry – a band who began as The Pet shop Boys and sold out and turned into White Zombie, when their music was no longer in fashion.

Their Fans – a group of pretentious out-cast idiots who look like rejected extras from the set of Queen of the Damned.

Wow that being said…I think I’ll have a glass of Pinot Noir - -YES it’s REALLY Wine.

ASSHOLES!

(C) 2009 SandyV

1 comment: