Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Get a clue or get off the road!!

Okkkaaaayyyy.
I've had just about enough of you stupid bitches that drive like complete shit because you're on your cell phones! Look, if you can't chew gum and walk, then what the fuck makes you think that you can talk on the phone and drive?!
I'm considering creating a new invention. I'd like to create a type of gun that shoots flags attached to suction cups so they will stick to your car. The flag will have writing on it that simply states "I drive like a complete asshole, steer clear" This will warn others to stay the fuck away from you reckless Idiots.
Of course it can't look like a gun, pointing that at someone's car would be a felony and I don't really want to get into a moronic altercation with one of the "city's finest." - (Sarcasm)
So I'm thinking that I'll make it look like a sunflower. All you nutty-granola-eating Peta-worshiping dirty hippies should appreciate that. I'll merely be pointing a lovely sunflower at your car. As if to say hey…it's all about love man. God, Just saying that…I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Get a clue assholes! Or get off the road!

(C) 2009 SandyV

No comments:

Post a Comment